The Forum IT is dedicated to the following questions and topics:
- Data centers in Europe – cool, inexpensive, environmentally friendly? How sustainable are data centers?
- What do future data center concepts look like?
- Gaia-X (Europe’s data infrastructure) – status quo
- Short latency requirements: What is expected from a data center?
- EU taxonomy and regulatory requirements for a data center.
- From IoT, AI, SaaS to licensing law: legal implications for the data center.
Learn how other companies are dealing with the challenge of increasing data volumes and how to store and analyze them. Stay up to date on the latest issues around security, energy consumption, monitoring or digitalization in the data center. Get insights from practice that show you what already has to be considered when planning and building a data center and use the opportunity to make valuable business contacts.
7 – 8 September
Roomz Vienna Prater, Rothschildplatz 2, 1020 Wien
The language of the event is German.
© imh GmbH