GXDCH – Gaia-X Digital Clearing House
Roland Fadrany is the COO of the Gaia-X AISBL.
Roland gives an insight into the concept of the Gaia-x Clearing Houses, which have been introduced at the Gaia-X Summit 2022. The GXDCH´s play a key role as anchor points for the Gaia-X Trust Framework as they ensure compliance with the framework and are under the governance of the Gaia-X AISBL. GXDCH´s will operate essential Open Source Services which will be available from March 2023.
“The Gaia-X Framework – the engine of Gaia-X – is up and running, and eight lighthouse projects have already started adopting it. We announced the launch by March 2023 of the services for a GFDCH (Gaia-X Digital Clearing House) – the one stop place to go and get verified against Gaia-X rules to obtain compliance in an automated way. We showed a demo of 170+ service descriptions from out members, ready in the take off queue to get compliance through the Clearing House.”
The event will be held in German.
We will conduct the event virtually via WebEx.
- Join link: https://k-business.webex.com/k-business/j.php?MTID=m4c21518a50a80340524a853bVorschau (öffnet in neuem Tab)27e4479a
- Webinar number: 2730 472 4750
- Webinar password: RcJdy8eER27 (72539833 from phones)
- Join by phone +43-720-815221 (Austria toll) +1 631 267 4890 (USA/Canada toll)
- Access code: 273 047 24750